Monday, July 18, 2011

Interview with Morgen Bailey

Read my interview at Morgen Bailey's Blog.

A little taste:

Blog interview no.67 with children’s / young adult author Bruno Stranges

Welcome to the sixty-seventh of my blog interviews with novelists, poets, directors, bloggers, autobiographers and more. If you like what you read, please do go and investigate the author further. A list of interviewees (blogged and scheduled) can be found at http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/blog-interviews.

Morgen: Hello Bruno. Please tell us how you came to be a writer.

Bruno: As a teacher I often use storytelling as a way to enhance my classroom lessons. Regardless of the subject, I found that storytelling was an excellent motivator for my students and helped to maintain interest. The summer after my first year teaching, I set a goal to write my first manuscript. I put my storytelling to the test and as a result Dr. SillyPants and the Secret Laboratory was created. I guess from then on I got the itch to write. It’s an itch I can’t scratch (I am currently working on 3 other manuscripts simultaneously) but I love it!

Morgen: Me too. (I wondered what that annoyance was :) ) What genre do you generally write and have you considered other genres?

No comments:

Post a Comment